5pm Sunday, June 4th, 2017 at the TIM Comedy Theater! Reserve your spot below!
We actively seek company members 2 times a year (January and June). But in the meantime take our classes to hone your skills, like our pages, watch our videos, and come to shows! See below for qualifications, benefits and responsibilities. Have questions before you audition, send us a message by clicking below.
Qualifying for TIM Company Membership:
- Our auditions are open to everyone who has completed Improv 201.
- Company members must have completed 501 to be placed on a Harold team.
- Although placement on teams will be subject to performer quality, becoming a part of the company is subject more to a player’s ability to support the theater’s mission and values.
- Destructive members may be asked to step away from the theater for any amount of time.
Company Member Responsibilities:
- Staff the theater up to twice monthly during TIM shows and special events.
- Purchase a TIM t-shirt to wear during shifts and shows.
- Purchase uniforms if needed for specific performing teams.
- Represent TIM on and off the stage to the greater Tucson community, and market shows and classes to potential audience members and improvisers.
Performing Team Responsibilities:
- Be on time and present during all scheduled rehearsal times.
- Teams will rehearse weekly for between 1 ½ – 2 hours.
- If members are absent for 2 or more rehearsals per month, they will not be allowed to perform during that next month.
- Attendance will be taken at all rehearsals.
- Rehearsal time and coaching from TIM trained coaches on TIM House teams, and special teams.
- Performance time on the TIM stage as schedule and ability permits.
- The ability to propose show ideas to the TIM Executive Director for coaching, rehearsal, and performance time.
- Ability to repeat classes in the TIM comedy curriculum for free when spaces are available.
- Monthly FEMPROV workshops for ladies of TIM to bond and improve their improv skills
- Free admission to all TIM shows when seats are available.
- Access to a 10% off promo code for regular priced show tickets purchased by family and friends through our online purchasing system.
- Access to discounts on special events and workshops provided outside of the TIM curriculum.
- Being a part of the TIM family and community!