Fazed by Facebook? Terrified of Twitter? Intimidated by Instagram? Comedian and writer Genevieve Rice will soothe all your social media fears and help you reach the pinnacle of humanity: being funny on the Internet. This comprehensive workshop includes:
- Tips and tricks on maximizing your social media potential
- Personal brand development -Hands-on social media joke writing workshop
- Q&A session with a social media expert
- Cat videos!!!!!
Join us for this informative, interactive and entertaining seminar where you will learn to live your best life (or at least your most hilarious one).
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Genevieve Rice is a Phoenix-based comedian, human woman, and definitely not a bunch of raccoons in a trench coat. She founded Bird City Comedy Festival, which takes place in downtown Phoenix every spring. Genevieve also produces and hosts Jazz & Jokes, a monthly show that combines comedy & music to fight a common enemy: magic. She lives with her husband, two cats and a lifetime of regret.
- Altercation Comedy Festival (Austin, TX); Arch City Comedy Festival (Columbus, OH); Beast Village Comedy Festival (Des Moines, IA); Big Pine Comedy Festival (Flagstaff, AZ); Bird City Comedy Festival (Phoenix, AZ); Blue Whale Comedy Festival (Tulsa, OK); Broken Record Comedy Festival (Nashville, TN); Laugh Riot Grrl Comedy Festival (Los Angeles); Scruffy City Comedy Festival (Knoxville, TN)
- Founded and produces Bird City Comedy Festival, going into its third year in downtown Phoenix March 29-31, 2018
- Co-hosted Thank You for Being a Podcast: The Golden Girls podcast
- Hosts and produces Jazz & Jokes, a monthly comedy and music show
- Appeared on The Dana Gould Hour
- Tweet of the day on @midnight
- Named one of the Phoenix New Times 100 Creatives in 2016
- Lost Best Account to Follow on Twitter in Phoenix to Rustler's Rooste, a steakhouse with a slide in the lobby